Housing Disrepair

Do you inhabit a rundown rental dwelling? Contact us to find out more about your rights as a tenant and your choices for submitting a claim if the rental property you’re living in needs repairs to prevent mold, moisture, and other issues and falls below an acceptable living standard.

We have one of the few teams of lawyers in the UK who focus in housing disrepair cases, so you can rest assured that your repairs will be made when we resolve your claim. We assure you of our full support during the duration of your housing assistance application.

52B Castle Street MONTROSE DD10 8AG

Please tell us about your self

Details about your claim